Law Enforcement and Military Accounts
Black Rifle Arms® offers discounted pricing for individuals who are currently serving or have served in the US Military and to our Law Enforcement personnel. Shop online 24/7 at your discounted price.
We can not issue LE/ MIL pricing to previous orders.
If you need to register please visit our registration page: REGISTRATION PAGE
- Under "Account Type" select: LE/MIL Account
- If you currently have a retail account please send credentials and request we change your current account to LE/MIL account
- Fill out the form and submit
- Please attach your credentials through our Contact Page.
- Account will be enabled upon receiving credentials, usually within 1 to 2 business days.
- It is AGAINST federal law to copy Federal Agent Credentials or Military IDs.
- ACCEPTABLE forms of documentation are:
- Letter (on official unit/department letterhead) verifying current service status signed by your commander, chief, or sheriff
- Redacted copy of DD214
- Department picture ID front and back (State and Local Law Enforcement only)
- If you are active LE/MIL an email stating you registered for an LE/MIL Account from your department's email address will suffice
Once your account has been activated you will be notified through email and at this time you will able to log into your account.
Click Log In at the top of Black Rifle Arms and once logged in you now have access to LE/MIL pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: AT TIMES THERE CAN AND WILL BE PRICING ERRORS AS WE HAVE 6 TIERS OF PRICING THAT WE HAVE TO MANUALLY ENTER FOR EACH PRODUCT, SOMETIMES WE CAN OVERLOOK THIS OR SOMETIMES WE HAVE A TYPOGRAPICAL PRICING ERROR! We ask that if you see such an obvious error to please reach out to us to let us know. We appreciate our LE/MIL and their service, but trying to get a product(s) with such an erroneous pricing error could get your account suspended. Please remember our LE/MIL accounts are a privilege and not a right. We offer such a program to thank those that have served their country or cities, and we ask that you give us the same respect that we extend to you.
The information on this page is intended for individual soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen and law enforcement personnel who are purchasing gear with their own personal funds - it does not relate to U.S. Government or state and local law enforcement agency purchases.
PLEASE READ CODE OF CONDUCT:
All LE/MIL customers will be held to a high standard in their profession when it comes to conducting business with any Black Rifle Arms associate. We appreciate your service to our country and LE/MIL accounts are a privilege we extend as a "thank you" gesture for your service.
When contacting us, either by phone or email, we ask that you conduct yourselves professionally, we are a family run business and will treat you cordially.
Acting unprofessionally in your communication with us will not be tolerated as we treat all of our LE/MIL customers with respect and we expect the same in return.
Mistakes can and do happen and to say anybody or one company is perfect would be a fabrication. Sometimes the error lies with us and sometimes the error lies with the customer and we do our hardest to rectify the problem in a timely manner. If your communication is unprofessional and rude during an inquiry into an issue you will be removed from our LE/MIL program and will not be accepted back into the LE/MIL program. Any current orders will be processed and you will be notified of your LE/MIL account suspension.
While we appreciate the continual support of our LE/MIL customers we won't tolerate any unprofessional behavior.
THE SAME PROFESSIONAL COURTESY WE GIVE YOU WE DO ASK IN RETURN....even during a dispute! Thank you!
By signing up for a LE/MIL account you acknowledge and agree to these Code of Conduct terms.